Why choose the IB?
The IB Diploma is a very well established and highly regarded international qualification and students are choosing to study for the IB rather than other qualifications such as traditional British A Levels.
- With the IB Diploma students are accepted at the best universities and colleges worldwide. The depth and breadth of the Diploma enables students to offer that bit extra, not only at higher education institutes but also within future careers.
- The structure of the course enables students to study a wide range of subjects, rather than narrowing their choices as they would in the A Level programme.
- The CAS element of the IB allows students to continue with sports or arts subjects as part of their course. Or they can try something completely new!
- As an international qualification students can follow university or career options within a global market.
- Consistently, education research and reports show that the make up of the Diploma develops a well rounded individual with challenging views.
Our TEDx team proudly presented an evening of talks related to the theme 'Internationalism'. On Tuesday 12 December 2023, two of our our final year IB Diploma students hosted a TEDx event to give people an opportunity to listen to their peers and learn...
"In a world with so much uncertainty, it is more important than ever to come together and listen to inspirational leaders. Allowing them to connect with local and international youth, encouraging future generations to make their mark." On Friday 2 February...
On Saturday 11th November, a cohort of students travelled down Banbury Road to Wychwood School to participate in their International Peace Education Conference. As well as pupils from St. Clare’s, there were those from Didcot Girls’ School, Cherwell College and...
Back to top ^