Higher Education Fair
What resources are available at the Higher Education Fair?
Our annual Higher Education Fair provides an opportunity to meet university representatives, research into subject options and find out how to apply for undergraduate courses. As well as this, you can also select from over specialist seminars presented by leading academics. With our specialist event being supported by over 75 international universities every year, it is an invaluable resource for students.
And this year was no exception, we were pleased to welcome Coventry University, ESADE Business and Law School, John Cabot University, King’s College London, London School of Economics, The University of British Colombia, University College London, University of Southern California, University of Toronto and University of Strathclyde, among many more!
Prepare for the next step in your academic or career journey
Our Pre-IB course and International Baccalaureate Diploma students attend the Higher Education Fair so they can research a range of study and professional job opportunities. Careers support is fully embedded into the learning experience.
The Higher Education Fair enables students to develop a career journey that matches their professional aspirations:
- Explore the subject offering of a wide range of higher education providers.
- Meet university representatives from 10 countries worldwide including England, Canada, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland and USA.
- Sign-up to receive communications from higher education providers.
- Gain specialist advice from specialists including tips on the application process and writing personal statements.
- Research into an area of interest through 26 dedicated seminars on topics including studying in Canada and Australia, and the benefits of taking a gap year.
- Attend specialist workshops on applying to Oxbridge or studying medicine.
- Research into summer school courses.
- Plan for a gap year or find out current internship and apprenticeship opportunities.
- Discover career development opportunities around the world.
Back to top ^