IB World School scholarships
You could join the cohort of successful applicants who have already been awarded one of our prestigious academic scholarships
We offer IB Diploma scholarships to students who contribute to our thriving learning community, academically and through experiences, achievements and interests.
IB Diploma scholarships for September 2023 entry
|Type of scholarship||Day places||Boarding places|
|Entry year||September 2023||September 2023|
|Application Deadline||21 October 2022||27 January 2023|
|Scholarship Testing Day||5 November 2022||4 March 2023|
|Availability of offering||Full and partial awards||Full and partial awards|
Scholarships for the IB Diploma
Anne Dreydel Foundation Scholarship
A select number of our scholarship awards are designated as the ‘Anne Dreydel Foundation Scholarships’ our founder in 1953 and run for the full two years of the IB Diploma:
- Day places: The maximum scholarship award covers the IB Diploma tuition fees.
- Boarding places: The maximum scholarship award covers the IB tuition and residential fees.
Partial scholarship awards
We also offer partial awards which apply for the full two years of the IB Diploma:
- Day places: The scholarship award covers a percentage of the IB Diploma tuition fees.
- Boarding places: The scholarship award covers a percentage of the IB tuition and residential fees.
Am I eligible to apply for an academic scholarship?
We welcome scholarship applications from students in the UK and overseas.
How do I apply for an academic scholarship?
Please contact us, with any questions you may have about the application procedure.
What is the selection criteria for a scholarship?
- You may be selected based your academic achievements, experiences and interests.
- Our scholarships are means-tested, so if you apply, you must be willing to disclose and prove the full income and assets of the applicant’s parents.
- All shortlisted applicants must attend our Scholarship Day.
What you can expect from our Scholarship Day?
Our Scholarships Day includes two written examinations, a group exercise and a series of short interviews. However, it’s more than just an assessment day. It’s an opportunity to meet new people, show us what motivates you, and highlight your passions as well as your future career goals.
What course costs are not covered by our scholarships?
Our scholarship awards do not cover additional costs such as books and trips.
Back to top ^