Summer language courses for adults
• Make friends and develop cross-cultural awareness
• Wide range of activities, Study Visits and excursions
Improve your English in Oxford this summer
Our English language courses for adults helps you improve your English language level over 2, 3 or 4 weeks. We offer a wide range of courses including Fantasy Literature in Oxford, English for Life, English for Exam Preparation, Business and Leadership and Online Personal Language Training. Our strong reputation matches our expertise; we have been teaching academic English to non-native speakers for over 60 years.
Short summer programmes to improve your language skills and confidence
- Expert teaching: Benefit from being taught by our experienced English language teachers
- Develop your confidence: Enhance your English language skills in small classes of up to 15 students
- Global community: Study with adults from all over the world and make new friends for life
- Teaching approach: Interactive lessons create a supportive study environment to help us meet your individual study goals
- Topical language content: Stimulating Weekly Themes provide a topical context to your learning
- One free Excursion per week: Weekly excursions and Study Visits help you discover more about the UK’s rich heritage and culture. Oxford is a wonderful setting, where you can enjoy the beautiful architecture and parks
- Learn new skills, discover new places of interest or try new cultural activities with our varied Activities programme: Go to the theatre, visit local markets, punt on the River Thames, shop in London or try surfing in Cornwall
- Make the most of the academic resources in Oxford: Immerse yourself in a university city steeped in history and benefit from the world-famous museums, libraries, and art galleries
- Close to nearby transport routes: Oxford’s location provides even greater opportunities to travel and explore the UK.
Spring and Summer courses brochure
Summer course enquiry
Please fill in this form to submit an enquiry about our summer courses, or call us on +44 1865 517706.
You may also wish to get in touch to arrange a campus tour or find out what it is like to live and study in the city of Oxford.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top ^