•Quality education and unforgettable experiences
•Thriving international atmosphere
Young Leaders prepares you to become the next global leader
Last few places available, book now to avoid disappointment!
|Age:||13-15 years old|
|Level:||From upper intermediate (CEF B2) to very advanced (CEF C2)|
10 July and 24 July 2022 – Only places on 24 July!
|Course length:||2 weeks|
|Class size:||Maximum 15 students|
|Lessons (hours):||21 (19.25 hours) Monday to Friday|
|Fees include:||Tuition, accommodation, meals, travel insurance, airport transfers, activities, sports & up to 3 excursions per week|
|Timetable:||Young Leaders sample timetable|
|Activities:||Junior Activities Programme (2 week courses)|
|Terms & Conditions|
Builds language confidence on Leadership themes
The key benefits include:
- Small class sizes: Our classes have a high staff ratio to help you develop your language skills from upper intermediate level
- Study experience: Develop your presentation, communication and public speaking skills. Study Visits and Guest Speaker events around a Theme of the Week are included in our language programme
- Collaborative learning: Activate your teamwork skills through group projects on Leadership themes
- Develop language skills with leadership themes: Improve your English confidence from upper intermediate level, and cover topics such as leadership, innovation and culture
- Thriving international atmosphere: Our courses attract students from a range of countries and cultures, which creates stimulating discussions and an interactive learning environment
- Supportive environment: Our team members support you 24/7. Also, our specialist activity leaders accompany you on every trip
- Unforgettable activities: Enjoy our scheduled activities including ball games, arts and crafts, quizzes and talent shows
- Beautiful and secure campus: Our courses take place on a secure campus and provide a safe study environment for you to thrive
- Rich variety of study visits and excursions: Our summer programme for juniors includes up to 3 excursions per week
- Cultural location: Live and study in the inspiring academic city of Oxford
A member of the English UK specialist group for Young Learners
Summer course enquiry
Please fill in this form to submit an enquiry on our Young Leaders course.
You may also wish to get in touch to arrange a campus tour or find out what it is like to live and study in the city of Oxford.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top ^