• Academic English development in Oxford
• Enhance language accuracy and fluency
• Prepares you for exam success
• Exam practise for IELTS and Cambridge tests
Intensive English is a language exam preparation course
|Age:||15-17 years old|
|Level:||From intermediate (CEF B1) to advanced (CEF C2)|
|Start dates:||3 July and 24 July 2022|
|Course length:||3 weeks|
|Class size:||Maximum 12 students|
|Lessons (hours):||25 (22.9 hours) Monday to Friday|
|Fees include:||Tuition, accommodation, meals, travel insurance, activities, sports & 1 excursions per week|
|Accommodation:||College residence and homestay|
|Timetable:||Intensive English sample timetable|
|Course content:||Our teaching approach follows a Theme-of-the-Week|
|Optional extras:||Airport transfers|
|Terms & Conditions|
Our Intensive English is a stimulating English course that prepares you for IELTS or Cambridge exams
Key benefits include:
- Develop confidence in exams: Our Intensive English course prepares you for exam success through skills development, exam tips and practise
- Prepares you for academic study: Develops study skills including critical thinking, essay writing, research report writing, presentation skills and debate techniques
- Personal project: Our project focusses on enhancing your research skills which encourages you to become a more independent, academic learner, and supports your progression to further study
- Topical themes: Our Theme-of-the-Week provides a structured approach to your exam preparation
- Interactive learning approaches: Benefit from study visits to academic resources in Oxford, and gain insight from dynamic and inspiring external Guest Speakers working in a range of fields
- Encouragement and support: Our 3 week summer course for teenagers provides a supportive and engaging environment for you to thrive
- International classrooms: Study, learn, discover new cultures, and make friends from around the world
- Learn in small groups: Our quality academic programme helps you develop your English language skills through small class sizes of up to 12 students
- Innovative learning resources: Our invaluable e-book platform, supports your learning, as it encourages reading fluency and vocabulary acquisition
- More than studying: Our academic programme includes enjoyable activities outside the classroom including sports and excursions to cities like London, as well as world heritage sites and theme parks
- Beautiful location: Live in the world-famous student city of Oxford.
A member of the English UK specialist group for Young Learners
Book your English language exam
If you plan to take an exam in Oxford then you will need to book independently at Cambridge English.
Summer course enquiry
Please fill in this form to submit an enquiry on our Intensive English course.
You may also wish to get in touch to arrange a campus tour or find out what it is like to live and study in the city of Oxford.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top ^