Existing agents and new representatives around the world
If you wish to work with a college who offers international education in Oxford, then we are the ideal place. Our courses attract students from over 40 different countries.
Often representatives are the first point of contact for students who are seeking an overseas education. As a result, we work closely with carefully selected agents around the world to introduce our courses and provide invaluable resources to support them.
If you have a student interested in joining us, but are not on our list of approved agents, please get in touch.
Here is an overview of our course offering:
- IB World School – Pre-IB course and IB Diploma
- Summer short courses for juniors, teenagers and adults
- Gap Year – English plus Academic Subjects and Undergraduate Programme
- University Pathways – University Foundation Programme
- English Language courses – English for Life and English for Exams
- Online courses – Online Personal Language Training.
- Teacher Training courses – CELTA, DELTA, English Language Improvement and Methodology and IB Teacher Training Workshops
How we support our partners
Our overseas partners are very important to us, and so we support our approved agents either virtually or in-person where we can. Below are examples of typical activities:
- Specialist agent fairs
- 1-2-1 meetings with families
- Training team members to support the sales process. Examples of topics include:
- New course(s) training
- Refresher training
Back to top ^