This year’s outstanding results has enabled our students to select from a range of prestigious universities around the world including:
- Amsterdam University College
- Columbia University
- Durham University
- Imperial College London
- Kings College London
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- University of San Diego
- University of Southern California
- University of Toronto
- University of Warwick
…among many more highly ranked universities!
We embed Careers & Higher Education into the learning experience
We are an international college and so you will benefit from our expertise and experience in further education options and career opportunities from a global perspective. We provide personalised guidance through one-to-one meetings as well as support in group sessions. Throughout your studies you will be supported through a range of options which include university options, gap years, apprenticeships and professional job offerings, so you can make well-informed decisions about your future.
University subject choices
In previous years students have chosen to study a range of further education subjects including:
- Business and Management: Business Studies, Management, Marketing, Hospitality, Business Administration.
- Creative Arts: Drama, Fashion & Textiles, Art foundation, Visual Arts, Music, Creative Writing & Journalism, Film & Media Production.
- Economics and Finance: Accounting, Economics, Finance.
- Engineering: Chemical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Geography, Development and the Environment: Environmental Science, Geography and Development.
- Humanities: History, History of Art, Philosophy.
- Law: LLB.
- Life Sciences: Anatomy, Biology, Biochemistry, Bio-medicine, Biotechnology, Genetics, Neuroscience, Pharmacology, Physiology.
- Literature, Languages and Linguistics: Language and Literature, Linguistics, Modern Foreign Languages.
- Maths and Computer Science: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics.
- Medicine and Healthcare: Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Midwifery, Healthcare.
- Physical Sciences: Earth Sciences, Natural Sciences, Physics.
- Politics and International Relations: Politics, International Relations.
- Social Sciences (excluding economics): Archaeology, Anthropology, Criminology, Psychology, Sociology.
If you would like to view more information on any of the above subject areas please click on our destination tool.
Back to top ^