Home » Student Life » Accommodation

Our residential accommodation

We have a range of twin and triple rooms in our residential houses, some include ensuite bathrooms.






Living in our houses

IB World School

We offer a beautiful comfortable and safe boarding experince. The environment combines secure twin and triple residences with outdoor green spaces. Over half our rooms have ensuite bathrooms. All houses have communal spaces like common rooms and kitches. Wifi is available in the residences.

Each residence has a House Parent, responsible for student welfare and support 24/7. Our dedicated team help you settle into life in the UK and work with you to make the living environment feel like home. House Parents arrange social events and activities. These events create enjoyable experiences so you feel truly fulfilled outside the classroom.

We welcome local day students into our thriving boarding community. You can join boarders for breakfast, lunch and dinner and socialise with friends until curfew. The costs of all meals are included in your fees.

International College

Our adult students based at the International College at the Bardwell Road Campus have the choice of self-catering houses with kitchens. Even though students can cook their own meals, when at classes Monday to Friday, most have lunch in our dining room. Students have a choice of twin or single room with shared or in-flat bathroom.

Summer School

Teenagers live in several houses close to our IB World School at the Banbury Road Campus and are cared for by a House Parent who has their own separate apartment in the house.

In summer we have a beautiful campus exclusively for Juniors age 9-15. This is a very secure campus with perimeter walls and responsible staff monitoring the site. Students live in houses on campus and are cared for day and night by wardens who live in the houses. They eat all their meals in the main dining room and when on trips or excursions we provide them with picnic lunches. The campus is set in beautiful grounds with tennis courts, football field, swimming pool, swings and playground.


All IB World School residential students must have an educational guardian in the UK for any emergencies. The Boarding Schools Association (BSA) website has a list of guardians who have the BSA Certified Guardian certification which is an assurance of professional quality.

St Clare's, Oxford